Monday, February 27, 2012

To die is the easiest part

To die is the easiest part of life and in life...

It gets tricky when you have to live and the others are dead...

Living becomes a burden...

You have to thank God that you are still alive, others aren't...

You have to keep on remembering those who died so you can have a better life...

You have to hate the ones that caused the death of your people...

If your people did not die...you wouldn't have had the life you were living now...

But is this a real life?

what kind of a life is this, which reminds you of death all the time?

A while ago, they told me in my organization that I have to travel to Baku/Azerbaijan...

Then they came to me and informed me that I am not allowed to enter the Azeri Land...

I was Armenian...They didnt care that I am a Lebanese citizen, holder of a Lebanese passport...

For Azerbaijan I was Armenian, which was more than enough to ban me from entering their country...

Yesterday...I watched a documentary prepared by a Bulgarian journalist entitled "Karabakh's Wounds"...

The journalist spoke of the Armenian Freedom Fighters...she said they can call them aggressors, extremists, but these were young men that saw their people die...

They had no choice but to fight...and most of the time to die also...for their people to be free...

A non-Armenian turned to me and said, so the Azeris feel towards you the same way that we, Lebanese feel towards Israel...

I was a bit shocked...I was expecting something like you Armenians feel towards Azerbaijan the same way the Lebanese feel about Israel...

But again, that person is a Muslim...maybe he sympathized with Muslim Azerbaijan more than with Human being Armenian..

The same way that Holocaust Israel is an ally of Oil-Producer Azerbaijan rather than being an ally of Genocide Armenia....both nations that have endured massive killing...ethnic cleansing

When you think things are easy to understand, you discover they are far more complex...

You try to understand the other...But there is always someone to remind you...

You owe your life to the Heroes who died for you...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home