Friday, January 13, 2012

Jerusalem belongs to Armenians...Also

 I haven't written down my new year's resolutions this time, because I don't want to add more disappointments into the Middle East...

I believe too many people are lying in this region and I don't want to be part of that.

However, I would like to start my new year's blogging with my article that appeared in the Serbian Journal Politics and Religion Journal, last month, where I published my article on the Armenian Presence in Jerusalem.

I am not an expert on Jerusalem, I am not an expert in religion, I barely go to church on Sundays, I learned how to read and write Armenian last year, but I am a strong believer that Jerusalem can not be the Capital of one people only.

History has been teaching us that Jerusalem should be an open city for all and no matter how long one side has control of it and no matter how hard it tries to change its demographic, physical, societal and religious identities...Jerusalem is uncontrollable...

My Christmas gift this year was this article, and I'd like to share it with everybody. Your comments will be valuable.

http://www.politicsandreligionjournal.com/images/pdf_files/engleski/volume5_no2/laury%20haytayan.pdf

1 Comments:

Anonymous Baladas Mp3 said...


My sweet friend, I translated your blog, very nice and interesting you site.
When you want to take refuge in good ballads of yesterday, today and forever in all languages and genres I invite you to visit my blog and listen me.
From this Saturday January 21th I pay tribute to Arab culture , Middle East songs,in Arabic lenguage. Ababsa Fella (Algeria), Vivian Bishara (Palestine), Malouma (Mauritania), Ahlam (UAE), Bahaa El Kafi (Tunisia), Myriam Fares (Lebanon), Arwa (Yemen), Samira Said (Morocco), Dana Halabi (Kuwait), Shirine Abdelwahab (Egypt)
I am a broadcaster of Argentina.
Best regards from Rosario-Argentina
Albert.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home