Monday, September 05, 2011

The Big Boss's office

Welcome back!

The Big Boss looked at me...

Was he expecting me to be back so soon?

I don't know...but it does not matter...

I said: "I don't want to talk, I just want to sit and see you work"

He said: "I know"

His office is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen

You feel you are floating when you are in...

A real Big Boss office...in the middle of a cloud on a very bright day...

Everything is crystal clear...

On the outside, from the far end you see a path with greenery...

That is the road you take to the other world...

The Big Boss was writing as usually...his primary duty to keep things working...

I wonder what is he writing...maybe he is writing that I am writing that I am sitting in his office looking at him, enjoying the view, trying to feel the presence of a lost soul...

How did he know that? how did he know that I am sitting there, trying to find you in his face and around him?

It is because the Big Boss knows it all...

You can go now, he said.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home