Monday, November 21, 2011

Dreaming has no timing

I was walking through the forest...I needed a break...

I didn't want to talk...I didn't want to discuss...I didn't want to argue...

I just wanted my eyes to see beauty...I was fed up with listening to ugliness...

As always, I ended up in front of the big boss' office...

I didn't want to bother...I turned away...

The door opened...and I was asked in...

-Sit, I need a companion...

-The weather is so beautiful today, now we appreciate the sun more than ever after 5 days of rain, fog and gray clouds...

-I am happy that you learned the lesson...

-Things are going in the wrong direction and things need re-shuffling...

-That is scary to hear it coming from the big boss

-Ah! don't worry...I see you doing well...working hard, enjoying every bit of your life, taking things as easy as possible...

-I am happy, yes...

-chasing new dreams?

-Should I be chasing dreams or just enjoy the reality I am living in?

-But the reality you are living in is built from the dreams you were once chasing...

-You want me to keep on dreaming? even if it will make me unhappy?

-Dreaming never made you unhappy, what made you unhappy was that you wanted things at the wrong moment...

-Dreaming has no timing, but fulfilling the dreams is about finding the right timing...

And of course, the big boss opened the door to let me out, with the same grace as when he let me in...

The only thing I could do now is to go back and enjoy the sun with a cup of coffee...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home