Monday, August 29, 2011

stuck in between two worlds

And I went to visit the Big Boss...

I had to wait in the long hall for a while...

How will I explain to him? where should I start?

I was confused but determined...I wanted to know...I wanted answered that only him could have given me...

Why do you put people on other people's path and then make it impossible for them to reach out to each other?

He looked at me...and said: "Is that your question?"

I did not answer...

He looked at me again and said: " You know that I know everything, and you know that you don't need to say anything and I will give you the answer, but I want you to learn to say exactly what you want to say"...

I looked at him and could not say a word...

Without looking at me he said: " You want someone to forgive you because you were not sincere and you caused pain and chaos?. Maybe that someone has forgiven you but it is you who is still stuck in between two worlds...That someone knows how you felt and fell now, but you are unable to believe that."

He looked at me at this point and said: " It hurts when you see others doing the same mistakes, isn't it? It has made a big wound in you heart and you are afraid that it will come back again in another life time if you dont solve it, isn't it?

Yes, it will come back because it hurts when I see someone hiding his true feelings...

The Big Boss looks at me, laughs and says: ' I love you and I am always happy to see you in my office, you are one of my best creations, come back again, we will continue our conversation"...

He came to me, kissed me on my forehead and opened to door...

I left...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home