Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Great Minds

They always say what is your biggest fear? …you always hear failure…

My biggest fear is not failure; it is the failure of entering History…the fear of passing through this life without leaving a trace…

You might call it megalomania…maybe you are right…

Then…with time…my certitude started fading…well yes it kills me to write this and it kills me to see this black on white but my chances to become part of History is really slim…really slim…

So, then again…with time…again…I started asking myself…Ok…the whole universe will not remember you after a hundred year…but your family will, your friends’ children and grand children might know about you…about your greatness…Isn’t that enough?...

To tell you the truth…NO

Today, I am still scared that I will be forgotten…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home