Sunday, August 27, 2006

Private message

I am happy to the way I turned out to be…Well at least those who know me can understand what I mean…

Thanks dad for making me read the newspapers since I was 11 years old
Thanks mum for putting me in a fine school
Thanks Deedee for arguing (philosophical arguments!) with me
Thanks Heroush for taking care of me
Thanks Metz for preparing delicious meals
Thanks Zav for making me recreate myself all the time
Thanks Marco for making me feel what unconditional love is
Thanks Helene for being there all the time
Thanks Hayat for believing in me
Thanks Banet for being my precious special friends
Thanks Christine for giving me great opportunities to discover my strength
Thanks Lilit for making me strong
Thanks A&N for being the friendly faces that I need to rely on to keep on believing in peace

5 Comments:

Blogger shamrock said...

It is a wonderful thing to have family and friends who not only love us, but also support and believe in us

12:38 PM  
Blogger Ben Heine said...

Hi dear Laury, nice Blog you have here.
May be we can link up together?
Have a nice evening?
Ben

12:07 PM  
Blogger Laury Haytayan said...

hey ben very very nice cartoons,

4:38 AM  
Blogger Ben Heine said...

Hello, many thanks for your comments on my Blog. Please feel free to use some cartoons to accompany your text. I’ll add your Blog link on my page in the coming hours. May I use sometimes your testimonies? Greetings. Ben

5:42 AM  
Blogger Laury Haytayan said...

hey ben, of course u can use whatever u want from the blog...

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home