Sunday, August 13, 2006

Cease-fire

The Israeli government decided that the cease-fire will be effective starting Monday 14, at 5 am GMT. At the meantime the IDF is intensifying its military operations, of course getting advantage of the last quarter…Great! killing more, destroying more…
The Hezbollah leadership is confused, one night Nasrallah is with the implementation of 1701(The new UN resolution), the other night he refuses the resolution…Great a confused fully loaded, armed man…
Heyyyyy I am fed up…The whole day I am hearing useless analysis
Is there going to be a real cease-fire? Is the Lebanese Army able to protect the Lebanese borders against Israel? Will Hezbollah disarm? What will happen after the cease-fire? Are we going to get the Shebaa Farms? What did Livni say? What did Seniora say?..... Talk talk talk talk……….
I am fed up
Why don’t we THE INNOCENT PEOPLE on both sides leave and go somewhere else and let the IDF, Hezbollah, the ministers on both sides and the analysts stay in Lebanon and Israel? They can fight, destroy, analyze and so on…nothing will change.
I am really tired…who will give me my life back?

2 Comments:

Blogger Parton Words said...

Hello Laury,

Hope things improve from 5am.

I get the feeling that the war may just pause momentarily rather than end.

Hopefully I'm wrong

3:00 PM  
Blogger danielmirandajoyas said...

HI IM COLOMBIAN AND THE WAR NEVER HAVE LOGIC,BECAUS IS A BUSINESS,THE AMERICAN AND ISRAEL MADE THAT GUNS,BUT THE COURAGE FROM YOUR PEOPLE IS ADMIRABLE,I HOPE THIS END SOON.
GOOD LUCKY.

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home