Thursday, April 19, 2012

The power of imagination

I always thought that when you love someone...that someone will know without you expressing your feeling...
I still believe in that...
but in case you need to know...yes I love you...
Is it possible to love someone just in you virtual world? of course it is...
You can still love someone even if you have not seen him for a long time...
You can talk to the one you love...even if he is not around...
You can travel with the one you love...even if he is not with you...
Imagination is a gift that those who have it should cherish it...
Imagination and passion are the best fusion to have a great virtual life...a storyline that only exist in your head where you can move your heroes from one country to another, from one situation to another...
This month, I had gone to 4 continents: I started at the beginning of the month in Cameroon, then back to Beirut via Paris, then to London then back to Beirut again then to Peru...
I have done 4 continents: Asia, Africa, Europe and Latin America and what did I discover?
I discovered that you can find friends everywhere...once you concentrate your efforts on common things not on what separates you from others...
I found common interest with people from Africa, I found common feelings with people from Europe and I definitely came to the conclusion that I dont know how to hate...
I sat down for breakfast with my colleague from Azerbaijan in Lima, Peru and we found the time to discuss about of kids future...
I could have taken a different path and found 10 reasons why I shouldnt been talking to this guy that my people think is the enemy...
But I sat there...and we talked about 10 things that we had in common...
It felt natural and good...because I only see through people...
It is a blessing to have that strength...if only people could have had that power to see beyond what is enforced on them...We could have had a different life...definitely better than this one...
I only wished you to be with me...
Lima is a wonderful city...
I love you... and miss you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home