Saturday, September 22, 2007

When you lose a country

Another assassination in Beirut…shocked?

Not at all…very normal…

We were starting to get worried…We haven’t had an assassination since June…

That is too long…

What?? Were you expecting a post to show my sadness or my sorrow or my disappointment?

Not anymore…because I have finally accepted the fact that Lebanon is not a country anymore…

Lebanon is not a nation; it has never been and it will never be…

Yesterday when they were burying Antoine Ghanem…I was burying the Lebanese Republic…

My deepest condolences to the United Nations…They lost a member yesterday

1 Comments:

Blogger Emil , Jerusalem said...

Hi, Laury

Of course any killing is sad, but we should never loose a hope.

Oh, my God. It was exactly 25 years after the murder of Bashir Gemayel. If only that guy were in power ...

But let's also remember what followed the assasination of Hariri.

So let's hope that a good president will be chosen.

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home