Friday, August 03, 2007

Screen to screen: what the reader wants

This is a special request post…

Well, I am unemployed these days…so I decided to start a delivery posts business (Door to door)… actually it will be Screen to Screen

You just send an email to laurytheblogger@gmail.com with your request (u want a post about such and such topic…you want a post about such and such person… you want it to be fun, sad, serious, hilarious…)

It is your choice…

My first client is my dear friend Noa…she asked me for a fun post to go with her morning coffee…

Although I am not inspired at all these days…and I am not in the “FUN MODE” but what can I do, for Noa I do anything… and after all I have to work…business is business… I can’t refuse a client’s request…

Noa is a nice person…but her Mom I like more…(What!!! I see a smile on your face??)

Noa has endless stories…she is a walking television…24/7 non-stop talk shows, movies, news…whatever you want…

But sometimes this walking television faces some technical problems…while broadcasting…she falls asleep…

Well who said technology is perfect?

Maybe Noa is not a perfect technological instrument but definitely she is perfect for teasing… You can tease her easily because she is impatient…

But when she is upset…oh oh oh just run away…change continents…change your name…disappear from her radar…

What Noa!!! Still reading???

Good morning, have a nice day…

I can smell your coffee…

And by the way she has never cooked for me…although I have been promised zillions of times…but I am still not losing hope…I am still hanging on to the rope…

What rope?? Well I don’t know it just sounded nice to write that…

Noa…my first client…whenever I think of you (well rarely…very rarely…when I am really really bored) I have a smile on my face…a delightful smile…

What!! haven’t you finished your coffee yet?!

My friend...I love you...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ohh my god! i think i need another coffee before i post something with a bit more content..

thanks for making me smile!

1:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

can i have a special post 2?
ou des posts pareils sont juste destinés a des personnes speciales....?

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home