Saturday, January 27, 2007

Wildest dreams…Unlimited imagination

The happiest days of the Hezbollah leadership are when they are destroying and sucking blood…

Well…it doesn’t matter what they destroy or whose blood they suck…Jewish, Christian, Muslim…Israeli or Lebanese…

For the Hezbollah leadership it is the same……

The most important for them is to see chaos…

And chaos they are getting because of the Seniora mis-management of the conflict…since the July war 2006…

But what is hurting me more is that in my wildest dreams or in my unlimited imagination (and obvious my imagination was not that wide as I thought it was)…I could not dream or imagine that the day will come I will get married and have kids and MY kids will be going through the Lebanese war like ME…

How could I imagine that after 30 years…my kids…my 3 year old and my not yet born will witness a civil war…will live a similar life as mine…a life with fear…a life in shelters…

31 years ago, my uncle had to rescue me from the hospital… I was a few hours old…Maybe my kid that will be born in June will have to be rescued by my same uncle from the hospital too…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home