Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Next President of Lebanon

Tuesday 2:40 Bsalim,
I go to pick up my son from school…
I arrive, park the car, chat with the genitor and walk straight to the main gate to pick up Marco…
As soon as I get there, I read in big fonts: “From 21 till 24 November school is closed”…

No…no mid term vacations…
No…no winter vacations…

Yes…absurdity of being Lebanese…
Yes…ridiculousness of having a malfunctioning Lebanese system

The school is closing its doors in the face of its students because our irresponsible, immature, foolish, stupid, brainless, dull politicians MIGHT elect a president for this archaic, rotten republic of Lebanon…

What can I say more?

I really can’t find the words… It is repulsive to see what we are seeing and to hear what we are hearing and to live what we are living…

You want to know how to lose a country?
You want to know how to deconstruct a country?
You want to know how to dismantle a country?
You want to know how to end the existence of a country?

Come to Lebanon…
Register to the intensive course given by the greatest practitioners ever…All experienced politicians will put you on track…
At the end of the course you will get a certified diploma, signed by the Lebanese population…

Salute to the next president of our Republic!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home