Thursday, October 25, 2007

sad moments

This is a monologue of a sad person...

I stopped sharing my pain and sorrow with them
Though I need them to hold my hand… to tell me everything will be ok

I don’t want them to see my sadness…I don’t want to add misery to a world full of grief

If I can’t be the joy in their lives…I don’t want to be around their lives…

Melancholy is not people’s best friend…

There is a hole in my heart…I feel empty…

What I want I can’t get and what I have I don’t want…

Life is great…people are greedy…

Don’t look back…keep on walking…

Throw your troubles away…hang on to your joyful days…

For a moment you feel nothing is working…but be patient…

Keep on producing and the universe will respond one day…

When you feel all doors are closed know that a grand opening will follow…

You are never alone…even when you badly believe so…

There is always an angel somewhere taking care of you silently…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home