Saturday, November 10, 2007

I love Toblerone

I love eating Toblerone, the Swiss milk chocolate with honey and almond nougat…

I love drinking diet pepsi, even though my dentist gets upset…

I am definitely a red wine fan…I hate white wine…

I am always glad to roll the best makis to my friends…

I am always tempted to buy sunglasses…every month…almost…

My latest discovery was that I am afraid of heights…

But high heels I like to put on when I am in “flirting mood”…

My before latest discovery was that I am “not a bad writer”…

My dream for now is for Madonna to sing one of the songs I wrote…

My sister is going to Sweden next week…I wish I could go with her…

Traveling is one of the best things, one of the things that I enjoy doing…

My next destination is Croatia…

The UK, I miss I haven’t been in London for 4 years now…

But the big question is when will I be able to go to Jerusalem?

Fairuz, I don’t like…but definitely I am a fan of Majid Rumi…

Maybe you are wondering what is the purpose of this post?…

I have no idea…I am just writing whatever is coming to my mind…

I just had a bar of toblerone and suddenly all these thoughts came to my mind…

Have a great weekend…

and let me go have another Toblerone...

3 Comments:

Blogger Laury Haytayan said...

well im not suprised...chocolate can have weird effects on some people...see what came out of me after having a toblerone?????

10:57 AM  
Blogger Emil , Jerusalem said...

Hi, Laury

This is quite amazing. Besides the Beqaa - Lebanon is mountains. How can you be afraid of heights ?

The most beautiful places in Jerusalem are at peaks (700-800m)

I live at 650m altitude (but not on the hill itself). But somehow I believe, that it will not be a problem !

Here are 2 links, especially for you :
http://www.jerusalemshots.com/cat_en36.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ein_Kerem

The best time to see Ein Karem is either now or march. I was there yesterday after 5 years or so and the place is wonderful.

BTW our chocolate is not bad, too.
http://www.strauss-group.com/

11:41 AM  
Blogger Laury Haytayan said...

emil, your comments make me so eager to come and visit...yalla hopefully one day i will come meet u in jerusalem!!!!

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home