Saturday, November 24, 2007

It is a beautiful day

Saturday 24 November 2007

I woke up this morning; the sun was shining…a very beautiful day…

I took the kids to my mum…they will spend the weekend in the mountain…

I drove to my weekly “rendez-vous chez l’estheticienne”…today is waxing day…ah!!
I am so glad I have two boys!!! (Sylva…Samira is no more working there!!)

After 2 hours I feel fresh and beautiful ready to conquer the world!!

One phone call and I jump to my car heading towards Beirut to have sushi with Carole…

I look at my watch is 12:30

We go for a quick espresso before lunch…

It is a beautiful day today…

The streets are crowded…full of life…

13:30 time for sushi…

We enter to the restaurant! Ah our lucky day! we find a table without reservation…

2 glasses of wine and we order the best sushi ever…

Stories after stories, political analysis, gossip, relationships, more gossip…future plans…

The restaurant is full
We are full
It is 16:30…
Ready to go…

Carole and I look at each other…It is a beautiful day!!

Today...the Republic of Lebanon has no president!!

It is a beautiful day

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lawritta you forgot to say that we met the minister...

9:37 AM  
Blogger Laury Haytayan said...

ya osho mosho wlek ishta2telik

9:52 AM  
Blogger Abu Saif al-Andalusi said...

Nice blog. I am very worry about the future of lebanon. A post in my blog expalin it: http://elbaluartedeoccidente.blogspot.com/2007/11/lbano-al-borde-del-abismo.html
Good luck
I am praying for all of you.
Luis. Spain - UK

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home