Monday, October 01, 2007

James Blunt is spinach to the Soul

James Blunt…you like him or you don’t like him…
Like anything and anyone in life…

Some might say James Blunt is as pink as a chewing gum…whatever that means!
Some might say James Blunt is as green as Popeye’s spinach…that is deep!

How can you not like James Blunt?
He has been able to transform the ugliness of war into a beautiful field of songs…
He has created life from death…

James Blunt…I like your songs…

I got his new album “All the Lost Souls” and I am eager to share with you some of the phrases from his songs:

-One day they’ll tell you that you’ve changed, though they’re the ones who seem to stop and stare


-And so I sent some men to fight, and came back at dead of night. Said he’d seen my enemy. Said he looked just like me


-Give me reason but don’t give me choice, cause I’ll just make the same mistake again


-And they were all born pretty in New York City tonight, and someone’s little girl was taken from the world tonight, under the Stars and Stripes


-I’ve taken ship-load of drugs, I’m so tired of never fixing the pain, Valium said to me I’ll take you seriously and we’ll come back as someone else, who’s better than yourself


-I killed a man in a far away land, my enemy I’m told. I really want you to really want me but I really don’t know if you can do that


-And when silence greets my last goodbye, the words I need are in your eyes and I’ll sing


-Cause Annie you are a star that’s just not going very far


-So run, Yoshimi, run. Cause Billy’s got himself a gun and you’re right to be afraid: they’ll send you to your grave cause you’re strange and new

The magnificent James Blunt- All the Lost Souls…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home