Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Open Letter to Ms Rice

Usually the people in the Middle East are known to be polite…sometimes extremely polite that they don’t say what is really in their heart.

I would have loved to say YA AHLAN WA SAHLAN” Ms Rice to the Middle East but I can’t…I have been trying the whole week-end…but no chance…

I am wondering what have you come to do in the region?

What did you come to do in Iraq?

What did you come to do in Israel and the Palestinian territories?

To spread more chaos? I don’t think it is possible…

To bring in some order? I don’t think you are able to do that…

Ms Rice I advise you to learn from your enemies…

Look at Iran and Syria, look how efficient they are in spreading chaos, in coming up with creative ways of spreading violence, in separating people…

Ms Rice, your allies in the region need efficiency. They don’t need your moral support or your friendly smile…

Ms Rice, look around you, your allies in Lebanon, Israel, Palestinian territories, and in Iraq are sitting ducks for extremists, for dictators, for megalomaniacs…

Ms Rice, go home

1 Comments:

Blogger Lara Croft said...

Thanks Laury, this is a uniting post, if more citizens of the middle east had your atitude to this horror the terrorists would have less allies. I hope you give others courage to unite and fight evil together, regardless of religion.

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home