Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Ego Boosting

I haven’t been writing much these days…and I am getting complaints because of that…It is not that I have nothing to say…on the contrary with all the masquerade of dialogue that is going on in Lebanon…AHHH I have a lot to say

But…I haven’t been writing much…

Why??

Well I have many reasons but the first one on the list is LAZINESS…

Sorry for disappointing you…

But the second reason on the list is that I am not getting enough praising and compliments…

Well by now you know me and you know my megalomania and my constant need to ego boosting…..

So, because I am not getting a lot of praising and a lot of OH Laury HOW GREAT YOU ARE…I am not writing much…

Sorry for disappointing you…

But that doesn’t mean that I will keep on being lazy…

I will write constantly…and I will say what I have to say…

I will take good care of my baby…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home