Thursday, October 12, 2006


The weather for tomorrow October 13, 2006: Sunny! Sunny! Sunny!

The cause for such a wonderful sunny day in mid October is well known to all:

COZ IT IS MY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYY

31 years ago the Universe was lucky to see me born…

31 years later all my readers around the Universe are getting fed up with me celebrating my birthday since the beginning of the week

Well here my readers around the Universe you should be saying: NOOOOOOOOOOOO, we are lucky to have you in our lives!!!!

So happy birthday to me…may all my wishes come true…

2 Comments:

Blogger AM said...

Happy Birthday :)
Another proud Libra ;)

PS: been reading your blog for a while, great stuff you have here.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Laury Haytayan said...

hey AM thanks...Libras are always great people....GREAT MINDS...

and NOA...another Great mind...what can i say to u...no words can describe what i have in mind...

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home