Tuesday, January 15, 2008

First post for the year 2008

Should I or shouldn’t I wait for a joyful event to start the blog year 2008?

Should I or shouldn’t I write about the disastrous situation in Lebanon?

Should I or shouldn’t I comment on Georges W. Bush’s new comedy tour in the Middle East?

Should I or shouldn’t I have an opinion about Fairuz performing in Damascus at the end of the month?

Should I or shouldn’t I feel blessed because I have the means to heat up my house in this freezing weather?

Should I or shouldn’t I hope for a better future for my kids?

Should I or shouldn’t I start writing my book “peace without peace”?

Should I or shouldn’t I think about all these issues?

Should I or shouldn’t I post this?

Should I or shouldn’t I stop here…now?

1 Comments:

Blogger Emil , Jerusalem said...

It was a really strange week.

It is extremely cold now, but no rain and plenty of sun at noon.

If I take shower before 4PM there is enough hot water from the solar boiler. But at 7PM we must heat, because it becomes freezing.

And pity of those who must rely on electricity or diesel fuel heaters - prices are up 20% this year despite US $ is down.

In mountain areas the best options is gas heaters.

So, have a happy & warm new year.

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home