Saturday, May 19, 2007

Bashar and my contractions

Hoping that the situation in the Middle East will improve is a childish business…

Working for a better future for the Middle East is a waste of time…

Bringing people together in the Middle East is a kind of hypocritical exercise…

Engaging in peace talks in the Middle East is the greatest diplomatic charade…

Watching the Syrian satellite channel is hillarious... You feel you are watching the Benny Hill show...

Listening to Bashar Assad giving a speech makes me have heavy contractions...

So you see, there is nothing nice going on in the Middle East...

We are still hanging on but till when???

Yalla a few days and my new born will see the light...

I am sorry my son that you had to be born in the Middle East...

1 Comments:

Blogger Yishay said...

So much despair everywhere. It saddens my to see that it has even reached you, but I'm sure this is just momentary exhaustion. We have to believe we can give our children a better life. We have to remember that we, the people who want to live simple life in peace, are still the majority on all sides.

Yalla, forget about it all. This is a time to focus on yourself. I wish you, your new born and your family all the best in the world.

- Yishay

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home