Monday, April 30, 2007

Shebaa Farms' restaurant Unites

I woke up today haunted with my on-going dream of opening a restaurant in the Shebaa Farms (of course when we liberate them diplomatically or through our Godly protected Resistance, whatever…)

I was thinking will it work? Or is it going to be a financial disaster…opening a restaurant so far away?

But I am not doing it for financial purposes…I am doing it to bring together people from across the borders (the 3 borders)…

Then again, this is my long term project…But I hope it won’t be THAT long…I hope I won’t have to wait for another 60 years to see the borders re-opened…

Food does bring people together…

See you all at the restaurant in Shebaa…The all-day opening ceremony will be a day to remember…on all levels…

2 Comments:

Blogger Yishay said...

can I book a table for six please?

2:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully we wont find on the menu there ;))

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home