Thursday, May 10, 2007

Back to my first passion

My last post was titled " Je reste avec vous"... and here I am since Sunday I have disappeared...Well that this the Middle Eastern way of doing politics...

You promise something and you do the opposite...

Am I a politician?... Well let's put it this way... A politician-to-be... First let me finish with the "breeding business"...

To tell you the truth, I have been back to my first passion: TENNIS... I have been spending most of my time watching and enjoying the Berlin tournament...

I have never been to Berlin, but I have been told that it is a very beautiful city... So, next year in Berlin!!!!

The Berlin tennis tournament brought back wonderful memories...When I used to watch Steffi Graf playing...Well it wasnt a play...She was a magicien...She was an artist...She was great...

At the same time, Graf's greatness brought me back to reality...The reality of the 3 women I have been supporting...

Segolene, Tzipi and Hillary...

Segolene is temporary out...
Tzipi is prime minister on hold...for curious reasons...I hope she doesn't have a timing problem like me (that is a story I will have to tell you about it later)...
Hillary is not excelling in her race to the presidency...

That's it for today folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Maria Papoila said...

Madeleine McCann, almost 4 years old,disappeared from The Ocean Club resort, Praia da Luz, Lagos, Portugal, in the evening of May 3, 2007. Police says that she was kidnapped by an english man.
Please help! See it on my blog and if possible,translate and copy that to your blog.
Thank you.
There´s a reward! Look at the news on internet.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home