Monday, July 31, 2006

Lebanon paid its dues

I would like to thank all the Arab governments that are sending humanitarian aids to Lebanon.

I would like to thank all my friends from all over the Arab world and elsewhere for their support.

I would like to thank all the Arabs that went on the streets and protested against the IDF’s aggression.

However, I do not want to thank all those who expressed their wish to come to Lebanon and fight side by side with Hezbollah against the IDF.

We do not want to be the battlefield of a long awaiting Arab victory over Israel.

We do not want to be the ones to cure the Arabs from their defeats.

We do not want to fight for ever Israel so that the Arabs feel less guilty.

Once, I heard Mahmoud Abbas say to the Arabs LEAVE US ALONE, LET US DEAL WITH ISRAEL THE WAY WE FEEL IT RIGHT

Now, I say to the Arabs and Iran (yesterday, I heard an Iranian Sheikh on LBC with Shada Omar stating that Iran will always support Islamic and Arab causes):
LEAVE US ALONE; DEAL WITH YOUR DEFEATISM YOURSELF.

We have paid our dues regarding the Arab-Israeli conflict.

1 Comments:

Blogger Parton Words said...

Hey there Laury,

Love your blog. I'm a radio announcer in Australia.

Would love to chat with you on the radio.

Mark

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home