Friday, May 06, 2011

Amman is dear to me

Amman might not be the most beautiful place on earth...or the most interesting place on earth...or the most exciting place on earth...

But for me it is a special place...

Could it be that in my previous life, I had been living there?

Maybe...

I always have positive feelings when I am headed to Amman or to Jordan in general...

I always get this feeling that something extraordinary will happen to me while I am there...

I always feel as if I am going to meet a person that I havent seen for so long...

It puts me in a mood of joy, excitement and at the same time I feel anxious...

And every time, I leave...with a feeling that I lost something in Jordan...something precious...

But I always know that I will be back to Amman, with the same hope...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home