Friday, February 08, 2008

loneliness is so lonely alone*

I have been away…

Mind traveling… I visited myself…

You know how a woman hates visiting her mother-in-law?

Well it is the same with me when I have to visit myself…because I have to have answers to hard questions that I don’t like thinking about…and I don’t have smart answers…

If I tell you life is hard…will you be surprised?

If I tell you I can’t find my muse…will you send me inspiration?

If I tell you the sparkle in my eyes is gone…will you inject me with passion for life?

If I tell you I lost the path to my dreams…will you guide me?

If your answer is yes to all of the above…I will answer you…

I don’t believe in magic anymore…

I told you the visit to myself is not a pleasant journey…

I prefer to stay away from myself…so I don’t face my loneliness…

*Thank you Mika

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home