Friday, December 31, 2010

I wish I will never learn to hate

To all my friends and readers...

I thank you for keeping track...

and for supporting me...through the weird moments...

and for keeping up with the transformation that I am going through...

and for traveling with me in my journeys to the past, the present and the future...

and I would like to end the year with a quotation that I read few days ago...

During his acceptance speech at the Eliav-Sartawi Award for Middle Eastern Journalism, Yaron London (For those who do not know who Yaron London is please google him) said:

"I am secular, but enjoy reading the Bible, extracting from it support for my humanist perspectives." 

 This is exactly what I have been doing in 2010, going back to the religious events and stories to build bridges with the whole of humanity...


And this is what I will keep on doing in 2011, and other things...

I will keep on taking care of my soul and my body (3 times a week to the gym)...

According to astrologists, 2011 will be a difficult year for Libras....Lets say...It will be a good learning process...

To be always positive...


And I wish I will be seeing people that I havent seen for a long time...

And I wish I will be able to give love...and spread happiness around me...

And I wish I will never learn to hate...

Happy New Year...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home