Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Morning Coffee with You

Good morning…Coffee on your side…Screen in your face…

What are you reading?

Someone’s thoughts…Someone’s feelings…Someone’s “etat d’ame”

But for sure…

Whenever I am writing I have you in mind…

How does it happen?

I don’t force it...It just happens…You are the driving force…

I imagine your facial expressions at each word and each idea…

I can see your eyes…chasing each sentence…trying to reach the bottom…

I know you are the only one getting all the hidden messages…

And that keeps me writing…

I am not expecting anything in return…that will be a painful thing to do…

I am just enjoying knowing that you are reading…

Meeting you…I do that in my head…everyday…

You know what you mean to me…

You are the reason why I still write about peace in the Middle East…

You shaped a new me…

You…my readers…you keep a smile on my face...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home