Sunday, May 11, 2008

Beauty and the Beast...Lebanese version

…And are we supposed to be shocked?

Am I supposed to write on this blog about the ugliness of the situation in Beirut?

Am I supposed to curse Hezbollah for terrorizing the whole country?

Am I supposed to blame the US government for letting its allies down?

Am I supposed to be alarmed because future TV is forced into silence?

Am I supposed to feel entrapped because the airport roads are blocked?

Am I supposed to be afraid because Lebanon is taken hostage by Iran and Syria?

I am not…

Everything that is happening since Wednesday is normal and expected…

The beast is unleashed…

But history thought us that Dinosaurs disappeared at a certain point of the human evolution…

So will the beast of Lebanon…it is a matter of time…

1 Comments:

Blogger Emil , Jerusalem said...

Im my opinion, Hezbolla will disappear soon. And the state of Lebanon will survive, maybe changing a little.

The skyrocketing prices of oil only move the alternative closer and closer.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home