Thursday, June 26, 2008

Red doves

How many times did I sit in front of the laptop to write about the latest events in the Middle East!!??

And every time I failed to write a good piece…

I don’t have a new angle or an innovative thought about the peace folklore...

The peace in my heart is weak…I am not talking about inner-peace…

Peace, the concept…
Peace, the dream…
Peace, the creative force…
Peace, the muse…
Peace, the possible impossible…

It is fading…and I am learning not to look after it anymore…

I should let go…everything is replaceable…

This concept I need to understand…to grasp…and stop feeling so miserable because I have been used by peace…

A new peace might be born in the Middle East…

A red dove might fly in the skies of Turkey, Syria, and Israel…

And we will all live happily ever after…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home