Sunday, May 25, 2008

I like President Michel Suleiman

We have a president…

I heard his speech in the parliament today…and I have to say I liked what I heard…

He addressed all parties’ concerns…

He has the whole world’s support…

But again we will have to wait and see…and be aware of the regional transformations…

If we want to know how things will turn out in Lebanon we have to keep an eye on Turkey in the coming few weeks…

The only thing that comes to my mind while writing these lines is the fall of the Berlin wall…

You remember how fast was the whole collapse of the USSR?

I sense another fall in the Middle East…

However, you know how naïve and enthusiastic I can be…

But who knows maybe very soon I will be having coffee with some friends that I haven’t seen for a long time!!!

Lets hope our new president wont disappoint us the way Emile Lahoud did…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home