Monday, April 07, 2008

Post Card from Palestine

Today, I received a post card from a dear friend of mine... from Palestine…

Palestine!! Where is that place? According to the plans there will never be a Palestine again…

I sat with Philip at the coffee shop in Beirut, he was telling me about the situation in the occupied territories…

We talked about peace and war, about hatred and acceptance…

We talked about the two-states option and the settlements…

Believe me the future doesn’t look very bright…neither in Beirut nor in Virtual Palestine…

But guess what!! Philip and I dream of space traveling… to see the earth from outside…Maybe because we are feeling so helpless…maybe because we cant understand why all this is happening around us…

So, we prefer to travel to the outer-space maybe the view is better, brighter and full of hope!!!...

Thanks Majid for the gift!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home