Monday, March 24, 2008

No Comment...With a Headache

I had decided not to comment on Sayyed Hasan’s speech delivered today…

I just wanted to enjoy my holidays with my sons…away from all the ugliness of this region…

After a long day with my kids…and Marco learning to ride a bike on 3 wheels…

I decided to go to the cinema with my sister…

I will tell you what happened to me from the moment I drove to the cinema till I finished watching the movie…without any comment…I let it to my readers to comment…

I am driving my car and listening to the radio…first station: New Soul by Yael Naim…
I don’t like that song but my sister does…so we listen to it…

I switch to another radio station…New Soul by Yael Naim…we listen to half of it…

I switch to a third radio station…New Soul by Yael Naim…khalas…I can't listen to it…

We arrive to the Mall where we are supposed to watch the movie…

It starts at 8:30 pm…we still have an hour…for a tour in the mall…to buy things that we definitely don’t need…

I enter to Virgin…I see this book displayed: Amos Oz, “Vie et mort en quatre rimes”…I can’t resist…I buy it…

It is time for the movie…We are watching Vantage Point…

The movie ends…the main female leading actress is Ayelet Zurer…

I go home…with a headache…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home