Thursday, August 19, 2010

Confession

Last night you came and sat next to me...

I did not mind... I was hoping for that...

Years have passed since we last sat together...

You asked if I was angry or upset...

I was not... I was dreaming of this moment for so long...

You asked why I was not talking to you...

What I had to say might have hurt you and made you go away again...maybe this time for ever...

You looked at me...your eyes wanted to hear my confession...

I love you... I am in love with you...since that night in that village and the feeling is not going away...

I can not describe the happiness that surrounds me when I am with you...

But you have to know that every second I spend with you...I 'd be wondering if you are feeling what I am feeling...if you are seeing in my eyes the desire...to touch you... to kiss you...

I can not control the desire but I am strong enough to control myself...

I can live with a fake relationship if the alternative is to live a life without you...

You see, you are not saying a word... I should have kept silent...

We could have had the most wonderful night out sitting on these chairs talking about nothing and everything, looking to the stars...and keeping our true feelings to our selves...

That smile on your face...I know what it means...

It is not the time yet..for you to disappear again...

Why are you holding my hand? i don't want to go now...

Don't hold me...don't look at me...don't smile...just stay...for the sunrise...

Don't go away now...

I will be here tomorrow...waiting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home