Saturday, June 19, 2010

From Bahrain

I am in Bahrain...my first visit...

On the plane, I read a book "L'Avenement du 7eme Jour" by Tony Danayan, I must admit it took me by surprise... I read the whole book in 2 hours and 25 minutes...from Hariri International Airport (Beiut) to Bahrain International Airport (Manama)...

It is a book of passion...towards Lebanon...It gave me the crazy idea to jump off the plane and swim back to Beirut...

I love Lebanon...with all its madness...

And from Beirut...to Manama...to Jerusalem...

To those interested in the progress I made in writing my article on the Armenians in the Holy Land:

I am now working on the geoghraphic space of Jerusalem... I have some sketches of the gates of Jerusalem...

However, what I am aiming at is to get some "hand made" drawings of the Armenian quarter... I dont know if I am searching for the impossible...but I believe that my blog is like the message in the bottle to the one that will get it somewhere in the world and send me back a answer in the same bottle...

So, for now... I will lose connection in 6 minutes, so I d better wrap up... and click on  the publsih post ....(throwing the bottle in the sea of Manama)

I Love you all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home