Thursday, February 04, 2010

Armenians in Israel

I am back...


I had taken a break from my brain...

Haven’t done much...since I wasn’t in touch with my brain...

I have been working on my emotions...

And decided that there are some feelings that I don’t want to get rid of...I am happy to feel what I feel towards some people...It gives me joy beyond description...

I bought a new laptop that I am not happy with...and I paid alot for it...

I have changed work...I am not sure if it is for the best...

And I am working on my annual article for “Nairi”.

In 2008 and 2009, I contributed in “Nairi” which is an Armenian periodical...

In 2008, I wrote an article about Ohannes Pacha, the lat governor of Mount Lebanon, and his role in safeguarding the Christian presence in Lebanon during the Ottoman era in this region...

In 2009, I wrote about my experience and the experience of extraordinary youth from Lebanon who worked on a project on good governance...

I have been encouraged by so many people, that I have decided to contribute in the December 2010 edition of “Nairi”...this year ...of course...

However, this year’s article will be more challenging than the other ones...

I have decided this year to write about the Armenians in Israel...

I do not have enough information about them, and what I got from the internet is not enough...

So, I will need the help of whoever wants to help...

I need a contact with Armenians living in Israel...

The article will be about these Armenians living as a minority in Israel, who they are, about their identity, how they live, what they think, and etc...

You can reach me on facebook and on gmail of course on the address: laurytheblogger@gmail.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

George Hintlian and Albert Aghazarian would be good people to talk to in this regard.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Laury Haytayan said...

Thank you richard, but can you tell me how i can reach them and who they are?

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home