Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Kangaroos in Shebaa

Last year, I was so confident that there will be no war in the Middle East…

And I am still looking forward to meeting Etgar Keret…well that is totally a different story…

This year I am not that sure…actually I am pretty convinced that there will be a war…

However, that is not my main concern today…

These days I am trying to be very creative, I am using all my bright cells to imagine how the Middle East will look like after Hezbollah destroys Israel and ends its existence…

Ha! You see that is the interesting part!!!

Nasrallah lost it when he heard of the death of his buddy Imad Mughnieh…so now he and his other buddies are getting ready for the mother of all battles against Israel…

So, let’s imagine what the Middle East will look alike after Israel disappears…

What will be the first thing to do after that day, that is if WE are still alive!!!

Mmm…we will have to find a new enemy!!!

Mmm…who could it be?

The Unites States is a good candidate…

Ah! Hassan you have to get rid of the US too…so we can live in prosperity, democracy and freedom to choose between a black and darker black “tchador”…

So Hassan, destroying Israel is not enough…You have to destroy the United States too…and after that I suggest you attack Australia…You never know maybe the Kangaroos will want to conquer us to slide over the slopes of Shebaa…

Just for prevention…You never know…

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the kangaroo idea...very good...men wen jebtia:)

2:23 PM  
Blogger Laury Haytayan said...

min banet afkareh!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home