Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Peaceful War

Frankly…we are starting to get bored in the Middle East…

We are bored…waiting for a war that is not starting…

It is like watching the trailers before a movie…

So, what are we supposed to do in the meantime?

Sit and watch? And maybe pray so that the belligerents change their minds?

If Iran, Hezbollah, Israel, the US and the whole Middle East is getting ready for war…

I and people like me should get ready for peace…isn’t it?

But what does that mean?

Well, at this point I am trying to put a strategy for peace in times of war…I don’t know how successful that will be but at least I am shaking my brain…

1- I hereby declare my opposition to any form of aggression against civilians and non-civilians in the Middle East…
2- I refuse to support any party in times of war under false pretexts like nationalism, patriotism, resistance, protection, security…
3- I extend my hand in peace to all those who share my views…wherever they are…

At this point, I suggest an “artistic resistance to war”…
A pro-peace resistance song written in Arabic, Persian, Hebrew, English and French; performed by Arab, Jewish and Iranian singers…

This song will not stop the war…but it will keep peace alive…

Bloggers get ready…for the next war…

2 Comments:

Blogger Emil , Jerusalem said...

Well, here is a suggestion:

While mr. Ahmadinejadd & co. talk about wars - here is a way to make them helpless:

http://www.israel21c.org/bin/en.jsp?enZone=Technology&enDisplay=view&enPage=BlankPage&enDispWhat=object&enDispWho=Articles%5El1227

The article is 2 years old, but there is a development. Unfortunately there are no new articles in English, but some pics here :
http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-3507672,00.html

I'm sure there is info in Arabic Google about Drijat

3:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i will always support you sis with ur ideas wherever you are in the world and wherever i am. i believe in you.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home